Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Guess Who's Back? Back Again?

I should emphasize the "again." I know I have been terrible about keeping up with the blog (and with my shop, if I'm going to go all out and be honest with myself). But, I'm back, and I have some big plans for getting the blog and the shop back in gear. Stay tuned.

Etsy has a new treasury site called "Treasury East." It's a really neat idea. Anyone can make a treasury any time. The treasuries stay up until you remove them. And, etsians can post as many treasuries as they like. I made my first about a week ago for Mother's Day. Click on the previous link to view the entire treasury. The pic is just a preview.



Today I completed my second treasury on the new "East" site. I have plans to do a weekly "picks" or "finds" treasury of my current etsy faves. Here's a preview of the test run. Click the link for the full view.

No comments:

Post a Comment