Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Back to School Gift Guide - etsy.com

It's time for more of my etsy favorites. I've been seeing tons of stuff on etsy lately that I've wanted to share. I decided that a "Back to School" gift guide is in order. My nephew just returned to school today (third grade!) and my sister returned to her college studies yesterday. I've attempted to include a wide range of styles and gifts for various ages. If you have further suggestions, please feel free to put some links in the "comments."

fernfiddlehead
MacBook Envelope - 13 inch

I just had to include this for my husband's sake. What's better than a handmade envelope for your MacBook. Hmmm...maybe I need one. This is made specifically for MacBooks and MacBook Pros from speckled brown denim cotton and lined with brown and white striped cotton.




my duck duck goose
Turtle Time Personalized Metal Lunch Box

Start out the new school year in an eco-friendly fashion. Give up those paper lunch bags and try out one of these lead-free, food-safe, personalizable lunch boxes. Just think, your child can be socially responsible and stylish all at once.




1 crown 3 tiaras
Eden Ruffle Blouse

I love this beautiful, bright blouse for fall! These colors would flatter any little girl and make quite an impression at school.




an artful agenda
Artful Lesson Planner with Hand-Drawn Art

Any teacher would surely love a handmade planner to start the school year. It's always a good idea to start out on the right foot with your child's teacher, isn't it?




StoriesDivinations
One of a Kind Handcrafted Magnets

These magnets are made with original vintage schoolbook illustrations, super-strong magnets and multiple layers of varnish for long use. I think these would make a great gift for a teacher, useful for hanging your child's artwork on the fridge or super-cute in a child's room.




RW2 Gallery
Speak No Evil, Hear No Evil, See No Evil Pencil Case

I can imagine that some teenage boys would be thrilled to use these pencil cases at school. In fact, it may be the only reason they would ever even consider carrying a pencil case! I'm sure there are some girls that would like them as well, and they would surely be popular with the college set.



Sinem Inugar
Thundercloud Everyday Bag

I think I need this bag for back to school! It would work well as a purse, book bag, diaper bag or shopping bag and would appeal to a broad age range. It measues 13.7" x 13.7" x 18.8."




Britgal Designs
Insulated Lunch Bag

What a stylish and eco-friendly way for you or your child to carry lunch to work or school. The bag is made with 100% cotton Alexander Henry Hollywood fabric and measures 10" x 10" x 4.5."




little fish in a big pond
You Make It Dress Kit

This adorable dress kit comes in sizes 3T to 7Y. It can be worn as a dress and then, as the child grows, a blouse.

1 comment:

  1. What a great list. Thanks for including my MacBook Envelopes!

    ReplyDelete