Sunday, October 11, 2009

Harvest

Tim, LB and I have had an exciting couple of days. On Friday we were supposed to go to a Halloween parade, but were rained out, so we took B to her first movie instead. We saw "Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs," a great movie and one that I would recommend. However, B did not enjoy her first movie experience. Apparently, it freaked her out a little. Perhaps a 3D movie wasn't the best choice for a beginner. On the bright side, we don't have to worry about her wanting to go back again for a while!

Yesterday we went to the Belknap Neighborhood's Fall Festival. It was the perfect size. There were arts and crafts, food vendors, a ragtime band and activities for children. Tim bought me a gorgeous gourd with a burnished tree on it and LB enjoyed some kettle corn and painting a pumpkin. Last night we went to "Boo at the Zoo," allegedly the world's largest Halloween party. From the number of people there, I would believe it. LB had fun. Mommy and Daddy, not so much. It was like being run through a cattle chute. But the important thing is that LB liked it. She wanted her picture taken with all of the characters, even though she didn't know who they were. We got a lot of cute pictures, which I have shared below.

On an etsy note, I am working away on Christmas items. My first album has already sold. It was a Victorian theme, and I plan to make another that is similar. Once I have more items, I'll post a preview.







No comments:

Post a Comment