Sunday, October 25, 2009

Holiday Preview

I know, I know, it's too early to start thinking about the holidays. Actually, it's never to early for me, as I love the holiday season. However, I did not want to be one of those people. You know, the ones who run big box stores and start displaying Christmas trees beside Halloween decorations. However, I do have to compete with those people. I also hope to supply some of the smaller establishments competing with the chain stores, so I needed to get some holiday items for sale in my shop. Here are a few of the items currently listed. Of course, as always, you can view the complete inventory at www.littlebbunny.etsy.com. This holiday season I'm offering free shipping in the U.S. and Canada and reduced shipping to any place else in the world. Check back regularly for new additions.

Yule Tree



Reindeer Frolicking



Joy



Merry Christmas Tree



'Twas the Night

No comments:

Post a Comment