Thursday, July 9, 2009

Little b Bunny on Artfire

Little b Bunny is on Artfire! Obviously, I love etsy. However, I need to diversify and start selling in other places as well. I've heard good things about Artfire, so I decided to give it a whirl. So far, I really like it. It's user friendly, puts all new listings on the front page and doesn't require buyers to join. I've posted some pictures of items I have in the shop. I plan to add more as the week passes. Check out the shop, if you have a chance. I'm offering 15% off the prices to anyone who mentions this blog.

Blank Note Set - Floral Print



Unisex Handmade Baby Scrapbook



Boy and Girl Gift Notes with Tags



I've also been adding new items to my etsy shop. Here are a few new ones.

Congratulations Greeting Card



Welcome Baby



Premade Halloween Scrapbook Pages

2 comments:

  1. Hello,

    Welcome to Artfire. We are very happy to have your paper creations on our site. They are all very darling. If you need any assistance please contact us at service@artfire.com

    Michelle
    Customer Relations
    artfire.com

    ReplyDelete