Monday, May 25, 2009

New Challenge - 10 Etsians/10 Days

Does that sound dramatic? I was imaging music from Star Wars or was it Star Trek? I don't know, it was one of those star movies. Anyway, ten members of the etsy street team, Etsy Greetings, myself included, have decided to list at least one item for ten days on etsy.com. We will then post a link to that item on our blogs, as well as a link to an item of one of the other participants. We're going to be holding each other accountable, so we'll also be checking each other's shops and blogs daily. Whew! Sounds like a lot of work, huh? All in the name of marketing! Links to the etsy shops of each participant are to your left. From there you can find information about their blogs and other etsy shops (if they have either, not all do). I'm offering 10% off on the cards I list in the challenge to those who comment on this blog. This offer expires on June 3rd.

Here's my item for today:

Blue and Orange and Brown...Mmmm (Blank Greeting Card)



This is the challenge member I am profiling for the day:

IsabellaFlora Elegant Greeting Cards
By a Father and a Daughter

Isabella and her ninety-one year old father find inspiration from flowers and botanicals. Together they make classically beautiful greeting cards. Isabella is a watercolor artist and her father is the photographer. Below I posted links to both her "item of the day" and my favorite item in her shop.

Pink Petticoats Card



Oak Leaves Card



Please check out her shop, as well as those of the other challenge participants!

No comments:

Post a Comment