Wednesday, June 3, 2009

It's Over.

Today is the last day of this month's challenge. Whew! I've been doing this for 17 days! I'm tired. I wanted to share some of the feedback that I received from some participants in the challenge:

"I am so grateful to be part of this challenge and send good luck to all of you..."

"I just again want to say it has been pure fun meeting you all in this challenge. I did not get any sales (yet) but I am happy to report that my best visitor day was on Friday with 35 visits. I know that sounds puny, but it is a lot better than the day of 0 visits before I started this challenge.It very difficult for a newbie....I am very appreciative of the exposure I have received.
I also think we are adding good karma to the world by encouraging the art of letter writing; we add beauty to the world with our creations...."

"Just wanted to quickly respond by saying that I'm finding that 10 days and 10 people is a little too much. I have many different types of things in my shop, so trying to stay in the paper/greetings posting that long is harder for me. I also tend to get bored with things quickly and am ready for it to be over after 7 days. I mean this in the nicest way. It has been a lot of fun and I appreciate your putting it together. I just feel ready to get on with my other listings/etc. It's starting to feel as though it is dragging on a bit. Of course, this may be because it is the end of the school year and there is already so much change going on here."

"I have really enjoyed the first 4 days of this challenge - what a neat way to get to know 9 of you better! Plus, it's always good to see the payoff of extra work in your shop (even if it is just hearts or views for now)."

"It has been a bit stressful trying to get it all posted everyday on top of everything else I have to do but I am enjoying it for the most part too. My favorite part has been getting to see all of your work and getting to know you all better as well."

"I've had 2 sales- one online and one off etsy from a friend. I know at least the off-etsy sale one was related to the extra promotion from Twitter and Facebooking each day about my listings."

I think that the response was positive overall. While it is tiring and stressful, there is also a payoff at the end. I, for one, am going to miss hearing from the challenge participants every day!

Here's my item for today:

Butterfly Notes (Set of 4 Thank You Cards)

No comments:

Post a Comment