Tuesday, March 3, 2009

etsy.com

Okay, I may as well admit it up front. I LOVE etsy. I am absolutely and completely addicted. I love selling, buying, reading the blogs and posting on the community pages. I can't help myself. I think it may be spreading too. My mother-in-law has been spending a fair amount of time browsing various shops! It's a good thing though. More and more I find myself drawn to handmade goods. If I can't make it myself (or don't have the time), I am no longer easily lured into the mall shops to buy something. I would much prefer purchasing an item someone else has taken the time to craft. Street fair season is coming up, so this is a good time to start thinking about gifts you might need throughout the year. However, etsy is always there! So, if you have a chance, take the time to check out etsy.com. In the future, I hope to be featuring some of my favorite shops. Feel free to share yours in the "comments" section. In the meantime, here are some of the items that have sold recently in my shop.

All Buttoned Up Card




Baby Girrrl Album



Tangled Up in Blues (Set of Six Small Notecards)

2 comments: