Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Yes, I Did!

I know I haven't blogged in a while, and, the longer I go between posts, the more difficult it is to get started again. Argh! First things first: I did complete my ten day etsy challenge. I forgot to post the final day, but I did it! It was stressful at times, but also great fun. During the ten days, I clocked my 1,000th view of the items in my shop and sold five items. I'm considering making this a monthly challenge to drum up business and, perhaps, involving other etsians, but we'll have to see.The Easter Chick card was item number ten. I've since added three more items. They are all Easter gift card and tag sets. The cards are smallish (3"x3"), so they cannot be mailed. They would be cute in an Easter basket though. I have two other items that I will post soon. One is a larger Easter card and the other is a wedding/anniversary card.

Speaking of anniversaries, I have to congratulate my dad and stepmother on their 30th wedding anniversary! That is quite an accomplishment. Their anniversary is the same day as Tim's sister Michelle's birthday, and she turned 30 this year. How strange is that? By the way, "Happy Birthday 'Chelle 'Chelle!" Oh, and the picture of Dad and Pam is quite old. It was taken in Maui at least twenty years ago. I think it's cute though.

We had some visitors this weekend here in Louisville. My brother and sister-in-law, Edison and Cyndi, came for the weekend. LB had a great time, as usual. She loves the attention! They own their own landscaping company in Huntington, WV, Oasis Landscaping, so I was able to pump them for information on what I should do with my yard. Details to come.

I'll leave you today with a "how cute is my child." We recently switched B to a toddler bed. The other day, she snuck out of bed to curl up in a chair and read a book while holding her Herb the Vegetarian Dragon toy. Apparently, she fell asleep and stayed that way for a couple of hours. (And, yes, this all took place in her bedroom. She wasn't wandering around the house unattended!)

No comments:

Post a Comment